Sponsor a cataract surgery
Sponsor a cataract surgery for only £15.
Cataracts are cloudy patches in the lens (the transparent structure at the front of the eye) which can make vision blurred or misty and can develop in one or both eyes.Read more @ NHS.uk
SEFEU needs your help with Events!
SEFEU welcomes volunteers to take an initiative and organise events that fulfill one of the following goals:
- Raise funds
- Raise awareness of the cause / Increase donor base
- Partnership development with other community organizations
- Biggest benefit from an event is that it energises and boosts the volunteer base - our biggest asset.
- In the past, SEFEU volunteers have successfully organised banquets, concerts, Dandia nights, iWalks (walkathons), dance performances and other numerous events all across the country.
- Navaratri Dandia: SEFEU Dandia during Navaratri will be a great time to spread the awareness of Sankara and generate donations.
- iWalk: SEFEU Walk-a-thon - great way to raise awareness and build community.
- Trekking - SEFEU had organised several trekking events for many years. A challenging event for the good cause.
- Banquets - great avenue to bring in big donors
- Concerts - great avenue to energise volunteers
- Sponsor an Event: Get marketing opportunity for your company by sponsoring SEFEU events through out the year